Colorado Springs, CO
Cherokee Ridge Golf Course
Every student is an individual with different goals and talents. I tailor every lesson based on the golfers goals both short term and long term with golf. Golf is a metaphor for life! You can achieve what you put your mind to.
- Class A LPGA Teaching Professional
- Head Coach CHS Girls Golf, 2013-present
- CPI Certified Putting Instructor
- Director/Instructor LPGA Girls Golf of Southern Colorado since 1994
- Director of Middle School Golf for School District 11 Boys and Girls.
- 1991 LPGA Central Section Teacher of The Year
- 2018 and 2019 Southern Colorado Women's High School Golf Coach of The Year
Kelly played golf in Ft Collins at RMHS on the boys team 1982-1985, and then played golf for CSU in Ft. Collins 1986-1990. She currently teaches English at CHS in Colorado Springs where she is also the Head Girls Golf Coach, and middle school coach and golf director for the city. She teaches at Cherokee Ridge six months of the year. Kelly loves to hike, bike and downhill ski. She has two sons, Dylan,19, and Kyle, 23 who are both CSU students. Travel is a passion, and she takes high school students each year overseas to explore the cultures of the world. She has traveled to over 45 countries and continues to play golf abroad and explore the world!